All Members will subscribe to and conform to the under lined Regulations:-
- No member of the association should offer a service which might be regarded by the public as a substitute for the use of the the existing law enforcement agencies, civil or criminal.
- A member of the Association should not lend itself to the furtherance of any political or quasi-political cause.
- Employees of the members will not be equipped with firearms and ammunitions unless specifically authorized by the government under the appropriate Law.
- if engaged in the provision of guard dogs services, members must provide proper facilities and always maintain high humane standard of kenneling and exercise with regular quality veterenary inspection.
- To ensure that dog training is carried out exclusively by proper qualified personnel using methods which pay proper regard to the welfare of the dog and which are related to the production of a healthy disciplined animal of a good temperament and training when working under the control of a qualified dog handler.
- Every member in the carriage of cash or valuable must have in good running order, vehicles which are designed for the purpose of such carriage and in all normal circumstances member companies must employ vehicles so designed for the carriage of cash and valuables.
- Every member must have an adequate screening system for all employees background to ensure that employees are of good character.
- Members must endeavour to ensure that any employee of bad character are detected and notify other members of such individuals.
- Members must satisfy the committee that they operate a system of training for their staff which should comply with the relevant minimum training requirements under the association syllabus and training manual.
- Members of the association may subcontract to agents of sub-contractors whose trade or business is carried out with the highest practical degree of security.
- The installtion, connection and commissioning of Electronic Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm System, Fire Alarm system, Radio alarm System, Fire Alarm System and ancillary Control and signalling equipment.
- Control Room Base Station.
- Maintenance and service of all the systems mentioned in (i) and (ii) above.
K. Members must adhere to all the necessary statutory requirements related to business as required by law.
L. No Member may give the name or address of the Association in any advertisement or use the Association’s address for business purpose unless specifically authorized by the executive committee.
M. Every member of the assocition shall from time to time communicate its address or that of its agent to the secretary and all notices sent by ordinary post to that address are considered to have been given on the seventh day following the date of posting.